Write book, want reader; have website, want visitor.
For this to happen, your website has to be a prominent landmark on the search engine landscape. This SEO does for you. SEO services use leverage like link baiting, link building and social media marketing to increase the visibility of your site. In each of these tools, the content is crucial.
The content written for link baiting should be attractive enough to hook the visitor like a fish on a tackle. Perhaps a “must visit this summer” or ‘penny vacations this summer’ is a better bait than a mundane ‘places to visit this summer’. How can a visitor wanting to travel this summer not click on a link such as these?
Link building, on the other hand, involves quality content to lead the visitor to your site from other relevant links. For instance, a visitor will reach your travel website through an online atlas.
Social media marketing does what it says – it promotes your content on social media websites like Yahoo Buzz and others. And if internet reports are to be believed, these social sites send visitors in droves to your site.
So now you are popular and your PR (page ranking) will probably be raised by the search engines. Google ranks pages from 0/10 to 10/10, in order of increasing importance. It is also indicative of the number of incoming quality links that page has; it is, to put it simplistically, a good page. A good page rank is like a school grade – you feature high on the list of selected candidates at universities, in this case the search engine. However, you are not allowed to rest on your laurels. There is an update every three months and your page rank may go up or down, depending on how well connected you are.
Also be aware that some people throw up issues of ethics in the SEO business. There is much talk about exploitation of search engines. However, another group of people rubbish this and believe that a search engines cannot be manipulated. So if your website is flagging, hire an efficient SEO service today that will typically work in accordance with search engine regulations and webmaster guidelines. You can buy a service to suit your pocket, or even avail installment plans. An important thing to remember, though, is that the results will take a few months coming, post search engine optimization.
SEO Guide Related Articles
- 5 Tips For Blog SEO
- A Brief Note On SEO Training
- Common SEO Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Commonly Used Search Engines for Marketing
- Effective SEO Articles
- How To Become A Successful SEO Consultant
- How To Choose A Good SEO Service
- In SEO The Link Is The Key
- Revolutionizing Internet Marketing through Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization And Why You Gotta Use It
- Seek and Optimize: Find the Expert
- SEO For Amateurs And Start Ups
- Services that Search Engines Provide
- The Benefits of SEO Copywriting
- The Essential Do it Yourself SEO Guide
- Tips For Quick And Effective SEO
- Understanding Search Engines And SEO
- What Are The New Trends In SEO?
- What is SEO Copywriting?
- What Makes SEO Services Tick?
- Why Choose An SEO Service Company?